Ingredients (serves 2 drinks)
- 2 cups yoghurt
- 8 rambutan
- 2 tbsp rose extract
- 1/2 tbsp sugar (optional)
- 1 cup full milk
- Rose syrup
- Chopped pistache
- Slit the fruit and peel off the hairy skin. It has a big seed inside which is toxic. So you need to carefully chop the white flesh.
- Whisk chilled yoghurt and add it to a blender along with the milk.
- Add rose syrup and rose extract
- Add the chopped rambutan and the sugar. Blitz to make a smoothie consistency drink. Pour in serving glass and serve chilled.
- You can add ice cubes to the drink as well if it's a warmer day... (Don't forget to reduce the water quantity in the recipe)
- Garnish with chopped pistache, rose syrup and some saffron.