Pak choi smoothie
Ingredients (2 drinks)
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 330 ml of coconut water
- 1 lime
- 1 mango
- 200 grams of pak choi
1. Cut the pak choy into coarse pieces and put it in the blender.
2. Peel the banana and add it to the pak choy.
3. Peel the mango and add the flesh to the pak choy and the banana. Peeling a mango can be very easy.
4. Cut the lime through the middle and squeeze out the juice above the blender.
5. Then grate the ginger and add it.
6. Finally add the coconut water.
7. Blend the whole into an even green smoothie. Ready is your pak choi banana mango coconut water smoothie!