BOK CHOY SMOOTHIE
INGREDIENTS (2 DRINKS)
1 teaspoon of grated ginger
330 ml of coconut water
200 grams of bok choy
1. Cut the bok choy into coarse pieces and put it in the blender.
2. Peel the banana and add it to the bok choy..
3. Peel the mango and add the flesh to the bok choy and the banana. Peeling a mango can be very easy.
4. Cut the lime through the middle and squeeze out the juice above the blender.
5. Then grate the ginger and add it.
6. Finally add the coconut water.
7. Blend the whole into an even green smoothie. Ready is your pak choi banana mango coconut water smoothie!